Monday, February 27, 2017

New Template - The Atlantis Tiger

Yes, the new template finally has arrived!
I honestly sound so weird saying that. I haven't had a new template since around the middle of January. Usually, it would've already been out. However, I plan on being more... umm... better with my posts now. 
Anyways, the Atlantis Tiger, which is this template's name, (who the heck names their templates? lol! oh wait i do) is based on a mysterious tiger from the City of Atlantis. It has special powers and controls what goes on in the land. Now, I don't want to go too much into this topic. I recently wrote a 85 page story about The Tiger of Atlantis, and it was much more detailed than that paragraph. I might post it one day. Now, besides the Tiger Part, everything seems to be green. Why? I tried to fin a tiger associate with the color green (in the header) just for St. Patrick's Day. 
But yeah, I think you all get the basic idea of this template. I hope you enjoy it, and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments: