Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Vanity and Mirror, De Update and One Of My Favorite Masterpieces Ever

Okay, hey guys! I am back for today's update post. Not much has changed for me, but math has been getting better now. I've had recent problems with it, and now I've bee doing better.
I also can't believe how fast February is going by. 2017 will be over before you know it...
Now, let's stop talking about all that stuff. (And yes, my transitions from sentence to sentence are slightly weird right now.) But, yeah, here is the new item.
Along with this, St. Patrick's Day items are starting to be released. This just means spring is finally here! (Especially for me- we're having way above average temperatures right now.)
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update today.
Finally, I just recently found out about an amazing masterpiece made by Artymis. I'm sure you all know them for making great art. However, this one really stood out to me:
This dog just looks so, so realistic. I can't get over the fact that someone can make art online- with a mouse or chromebook clicker (idk what those are called lol, but it's the square thing on the chromebooks that let you click on stuff)
That wraps up this post. I hope you enjoyed it, and come back soon for more. (I need a new ending to my posts... this is getting old. But, I'll still use it.) 
So yeah... see you next time!

No comments: