Tuesday, February 14, 2017

The Background of the Friendship Festival

Hey guys! I guess since today is Friendship Day (Valentine's Day IRL) I'll do a post related to that. For this post, I'll be giving you the background history of the Friendship Festival.
- There has been a wide variety of Friendship themed items released. Many of them start with "heart".
- It's based on Valentine's Day.
- It was first announced in February 2011, and still continues each year.
- It usually lasts from late January to early March.
- There is an Armor Set based on Friendship Day.
- The Friendship Cottage is based on this event.
- For this time of year, two new big events come out: the adventure Special Delivery, and the Friendship Party.
- Some of the original Friendship Party items were rare until they were released again. Now everybody knows they usually return each year.

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

That's a lot of info!! ^.^

Alright, this evening, I was going to ask you something. My blogger anniversary is coming up and I am getting some of my friends to ask me 3 AJ related questions and then I'll answer them in my bloggerversary post. Could you ask me 3? ^-^

Thanks!

Penguin55544 said...

1. What inspired you to write Jamaasian High?

2. What's your favorite feature ever released on AJ?

3. What is your least favorite AJ animal?