Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Friendship Bag, Internet Safety Day and The Jammer Central Feature That Should Return

Hey guys! Welcome back to the torture society of...
Oops, I didn't mean to say that. Let's just forget I ever said that and move on.
Welcome back to another post! Once again, my weird intros should be ignored. Today has been a- weird day. I got a bad grade on a test, but I get to fix it. I also just feel awkward. I don't know how to explain it.
Now, getting more into the AJ part of this post, here is today's new item!
The Friendship Bag has returned to stores with all of the other Valentine's Day items. Surprising, right?
Here is the latest Daily Explorer update, completely based on Internet Safety day.
 So, since it is Internet Safety Day, I've decided to support it and spread the cause. I know most people won't listen to me or AJHQ (lol), but it's still important to follow through with these facts. Here is one from Jamaa Township. Hopefully you'll listen to them, because they actually are important!
There's one more thing to tell you about now. I've recently been missing the old calendar from Jammer Central. Currently, Jammer Central looks like this:
A while back, there was a calendar that would tell you actual upcoming AJ events. Now it only talks about Play Wild. I wish they could both be on here still! The old calendar was, in fact, helpful. They should also still host random events on certain days (like they did in the Beta) and announce them on an AJ-related calendar.
Anyways, that's all for this post! I'd like to thank you once again for 70,000 views. I'm glad you're all loyal and enjoy this blog. Now, until my next post, this is goodbye!

No comments: