Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cupid's Bow and Arrows & Update Sneak Peak

Okay, well, I'm back.
Literally for the past week I've had terrible headaches, sore ears, and most of all, severe exhaustion. It really, really sucks. It's prevented me from doing proper update posts. In all honesty, I've been losing a little interest in AJ lately. But that won't stop me. I'll probably get back into it more soon. Now, I'm going to try and post as often as possible again. I am so sorry that I failed you all for the past few days! This year has honestly been horrible for me so far.
Now, let's move on. I have better things to talk about. Here is the new item.
It's now full on Valentine's Day, and everybody's been talking about it. Ha, it's pretty funny watching all these 13 year old kids getting into "serious" relationships at school!
The new Daily Explorer update was also released, and here it is.
This was honestly surprising. Since when do we get updates on Wednesdays? After thinking, though, I believe that it might be because tomorrow is the first of the month.
Here is the video shown in the Daily Explorer. Make sure to watch it!
What do you all think about this upcoming update? So far, it doesn't look too bad to me.
That's all I have for this post. I'll be back soon with more posts, and please understand that I'm not perfect! All these problems lately have been slowing down my AJ life. I'm glad to be back, though, and I'm going to try and block all these distractions out. Anyways, until my next post, goodbye.

No comments: