Sunday, January 15, 2017

Snowman Mask, Sports Dens DE Update, New Adventure Screenshots, and an Upcoming Template

Whew... that title was pretty long. But that's not the point here. I am finally back and making an update post, not at midnight! GOAL ACHIEVED!
But yeah. I'm back and making this update post. Also, as a reminder, if I don't post later today/tomorrow/Tuesday it's because of the Ice Storm. We're getting hit with one so serious school will probably be cancelled and the power might go out. So don't be surprised. Currently, it'll be coming at any moment.
Now, let's move on to the AJ part of this post, shall we? Here is the newest item in stores!
I haven't actually seen the Snowman mask in store for a long time. It might be a weird item, but I think it's iconic for winter on Animal Jam. It's just my opinion. 
The Daily Explorer has also been updated! Their latest post is below:
 For some odd reason, the third part of each Daily Explorer update keeps getting bigger when I post. It's pretty annoying.
Earlier this morning I played The Phantom Fortress adventure with my good friend Sixty58! It was a fun experience, and here are the screenshots that I took while playing. We had to quit a while in because Sixty crashed, but we still got through the majority of the adventure. 




The weird symbols are hard to decipher. I believe in Aparri's video with the adventure he knew what type of language it was. 
 If anybody does know what it says, tell me below!
Finally, I have been planning a new template. I'll probably update it sometime today (if the power doesn't go out by then lol). It's going to be based on The Tree of Life, a symbol known by many. It is in many different religions, and I find it important to me, too. I am a Christian, but the Tree of Life can be loved by all types of people. Besides, I think it would be cool to have something like it, because I've never really based a template off of real life landmarks. 
Now, that's all I have for this post! I hope you enjoyed it and come back soon. Until my next post, I'll see you later!

No comments: