Thursday, January 19, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 17: Tiaras

Welcome back to another POST!
I love AJHQ's intros. But they are weird. So let's move on.
I've decided to do an episode of Items of Jamaa for the morning post today. Today, we'll be talking about Tiaras! (Despite the fact my gender doesn't match them.)
- There is a Members Only Version, available in Epic Wonders.
- There is a Rare Version released for RIM on April 2, 2012.
- The Rare Version is black.
- The Green Tiara with a Blue Gem was only available during Beta, and is now very rare.
- The Milky Tiara is nearly 1 of a kind and is super rare.
- Along with the Milky Tiara, the Pearly Tiara is really rare wand is no longer available.
- Watch out for the scammers. These two super rare tiaras are extremely hard to tell the difference on. Only trust people confirmed to own one, and research your history on them.

The Tiara is known by many, and it is a cool item. I won't be wearing one because... you know. But that's my morning post for today, and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: