Monday, January 16, 2017

New Template - Battle for The Tree of Life

The new template has been finished! I really hope you like it. I worked for an hour to create it. It's based on the Tree of Life, a symbol known by many religions. I'm Christian myself and I find it important. But it isn't just important to religions. Mostly everybody knows about it and the Tree of Life is an important landmark.
Now, I added a bit of fantasy to it by making the theme "Battle for the Tree of Life". I picture a future society owning the Tree of Life, but then their enemies threaten to take it down. The Tree of Life is the leader of their society, and if the enemies kill it, their people will die off. It supports their life. They have to battle to save the Tree of Life or all hopes will be lost.
I know, I know, I come up with the weirdest ideas. I just hope you like the template. Anyways, I'll see you in the next post!

1 comment:

Lostfairy said...

Ah, yes. The Tree of Life...

Cool theme! :D I also like how you picked music that is called 'Battle for the Tree of Life'. (My brother loves Audiomachine. XD)