Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Just an Overview of This School Week

Hey guys! I don't have many ideas for today's morning post, so I'll be giving you an overview of what the rest of this week will look like.
I had yesterday off because of Ice, and Monday because of Martin Luther King JR. Day. Now, I have three days of school this week, including today. I believe  have a test tomorrow, and one on Friday. By the end of the week, though, I'll be posting regularly again. I really need to fulfill my goal to make proper posts every day this year. It's hard!
I have to go now, but I'll see you all later.

3 comments:

purple said...

I have two days of school left since I didn't have to go on Monday, Tuesday and today!
It's fine, we understand you are busy with school! Do good on your tests! :D I know that I'll get super busy once my school starts again too. ^.^'
It's good that you're passionate about your goal this year. I can never even think of setting goals for myself, because of failure.

Penguin55544 said...

Thanks for understanding! (I don't know why, but that sentence reminds me of an AJHQ response lol)

purple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.