Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Ice Prison, Member Spin Daily Explorer Update and New World Map Idea

Hey guys! It's time for another post. My first day back to school from winter break actually sucked. I had to do homework tonight and overall, the day wasn't that great. I felt a little funny halfway through, and I almost felt like throwing up. I did make it through the day, however.
On the brighter side, I'll admit it: my birthday is coming up and is on January 13th. I've mentioned this before, but I don't talk about it that much. I'm not too fond of birthdays because everything is based on you and it makes me feel... well, just weird.
Anyways, let's move on! Here is the newest item on Animal Jam today. It is the Ice Prison, found in Jam Mart Furniture.
It's pretty cool, and usually returns every year. 
And next, here is the Daily Explorer update.
 It's just a reminder for the new spin for members. Speaking of new updates, I really hope AJHQ has one this week.
Finally, I have an idea. On the world map, it only displays one season, and that's summer.
I think that there should be multiple seasons displayed on this map, while still keeping this. For example, in winter, everything could be covered in Jamaaliday Decorations/snow because it's that season. It could be different for lands like Crystal Sands, but still, I think the map should be decorated for each season, too.
What do you think about my idea? I know it's not much, but it's not that bad. I have to go now, but I'll see you all again in my next post!

No comments: