Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Member Spin Arrives, Returning Winter Hood and Daily Explorer Update

And now, this will be my first update post of 2017. 
I made a post very early this morning. I stayed up past midnight and watched the ball drop! It's like a tradition for me to do each year.
Now, let's move onto the AJ part. I found the new item today, which can be bought in Jam Mart Clothing.
I usually get this confused with the Arctic Hood.
Secondly, here is the newest Daily Explorer update today!
 Finally, the new member Daily Spin has finally arrived. Here is what it looks like on my account.
Many of you already know what the Diamond parts will give you. That's obvious. But what about the gifts? Recently, a Youtuber called Shopking made a video about this. He landed on the gift slot, and here are the items he got. (Only watch the first minute of the video to see what he got)
I think it would be cool if the new spin was like The Forgotten Desert, giving out rare prizes randomly. It would still make it hard to get the rare items and wouldn't cause as much drama. Some of the gifts would still be RIMS, too, just like in the video. What do you think about this?
Now, that's all I have for this post. Once again, happy New Year!
P.S. The Face Reveal will be posted soon.

No comments: