Sunday, January 8, 2017

How to Get Into Skorm's Den

Hey guys! 
Recently Skorm, a famous AJ Youtuber, was banned from the game. He was selling items on Ebay for real money and AJHQ noticed. Now his account is inaccessible and he can't get on. But guess what? Just like when 7 (Aparri's old username) was banned, there was a portal that led to the banned account's den. This is also what happened here.
To get there, you must first go to a den owned by Tractus. Yes, that is their user.
Once you get there, enter the Blue Portal. Then you'll be in Skorm's den!
Now, if you don't believe, me, go try it out for yourself. It's a pretty cool glitch and going to a banned account's den is rare.
I hope this post helped and you can do this glitch yourself! Anyways, that's all for this post... I have to do Sunday night homework. Until my next post, I'll see you later!

No comments: