Monday, January 2, 2017

Rare Moon Necklace, Daily Explorer Update and New Sir Gilbert Theory

Hey guys, it's Penguin here, and I'm back for another post!
Today is my last day of winter break. I think I'm going to go sob for the rest of the day now. 
Actually, no because then I couldn't spend it doing cool stuff. Like this, right? I guess so. Let's just move on from my weirdness and find out what today's Rare is.
What? When was the last time we actually had a Non-Member rare? I can't even remember!
I'll have to stock up with these on my storage account. It's a cool rare, and it's NM.
Secondly, here's the Daily Explorer update, which is always obvious on a Monday.
(It was cut off because the post was basically over. There was no point in taking another screenshot) 
And for the last part of this post, I have a new theory to share with you guys! Yesterday, here was the Message in a Bottle update.

Okay, so remember in the Phantom Badlands, Sir Gilbert and Graham were heading towards the Phantom Fortress? Well, I bet that they're both at it now. The roar was most likely from Sir Gilbert. If you don't believe me, the item itself is based on Sr Gilbert. After this, it's obvious that Sir Gilbert and Graham have encountered the Phantom Fortress. 
What do you think of this new theory? I really believe it's true. Hopefully, in the next update, more truth will be revealed. Anyways, that's all for now, and I'll see you guys in my next post.

3 comments:

Starlynn said...

I believe it's Sir Gilbert too. The only problem with that is, according to the Internet, tigers don't roar? Well, phantoms aren't exactly realistic either.

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! Very clean... no drama XD

Penguin55544 said...

In the adventure, it turned out to be Sir Gilbert. But the internet said Tigers don't roar? lol
Also, thanks for the compliment! I hate drama so much, and I'm glad it doesn't really happen here.