Monday, January 23, 2017

Rare Pillbox Hat, DE Update and Fireworks Fountain Theories

Okay, well, today has been a bad day for me. I'm once again sick with allergies (don't worry, there's nothing wrong, it's just winter) and I have a terrible headache. I really didn't want to post, but I will anyways. It'll be a little rushed though.
So, today is Monday, and here is the RIM.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update!
 Now, for the main part of this post, I want to show you can item that I believe could have some kind of value. I just realized I had these in my inventory, and after researching them, I figured that they haven't been available for years.
These fireworks are called "Fireworks Fountains". I rarely see them, and I've been wondering what they might be worth. What do you guys think? I'd bet anything that there are more Spiked Collars than these!
If they were worth anything, I'd probably give them away to friends. I just thought this was an interesting topic. But yeah, that's all I have for this post! Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel better and more like posting. Until then, though, goodbye.

No comments: