Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Returning Heart Cloud, Sneak Peak DE Update and New Update Video

Hey guys! Welcome back to another update post. Today's been a really long day for me. It wasn't bad, but I got a horrible headache at the end of it. Overall, it wasn't the best, but it was still good. 
Now, moving on. The newest item is in the Diamond Shop today, and its just in time for the Valentine's season!
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.
And as you can tell by the DE Update, there is yet another Sneak Peak video out. Here it is below:
This update looks pretty good. I just wish we didn't get a new animal every 2-3 months. I can barely keep up with them! However, the chat system is changing, and you will be able to click on someone's username through the chat history box. That's a cool feature, and I like it when AJHQ releases completely new additions.
What do you think about the update coming tomorrow? Comment below and I'll see you in my next post!

No comments: