Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Why are People So Horrible?

Today sucked. Yep. That is how I'll describe it.
I'm not going to do an update post right now, because  have something else in mind. 
Let's start explaining.
I absolutely hate it so much when people underestimate you. It gets on my nerves to the max. I literally mean it, too! You may fail at something you're good at, and everyone around you will instantly believe you suck at it. This is one of my biggest pet peeves ever, if not the worst. Just listen to this, okay: every person on this planet has something they're good at. I don't care who it is. Everybody does. It is not possible for them to be good at nothing, and I can guarantee you, if you're having problems similar to me, you are good at something!
I messed up today at something I'm good at. Then everyone's perspectives of me went way down. This just proves how cruel school can be. It's not just that, either. I believe the most annoying people are the ones that bully others behind their backs. I hate the ones that talk to your face, but the type I'm talking about are annoying. They act nice around you, treat you like you are one of a kind, then behind you're back they'll cuss you out, make fun of you, and spread rumors. I've witnessed all of this, and it's why I'll never even date someone in high school. I hate many people at this point, and guess what? My Animal Jam friends are much better than the IRL friends. Sure, there's a few exceptions for my IRL friends, but that's not my point. I can't stand the majority of people now. What has even happened to the human race at this point?
Now that my rant is over, I'll end this post. Until tomorrow, goodbye.

3 comments:

gingy gingy said...

Aww, Penguin! I'm so sorry... I know how you feel. I hate it when people are quick to judge and underestimate you. If you ever need to talk or vent, I'll always be here. :) You're awesome Pengy!

purple said...

Penguin! I know exactly what you mean. People just don't understand that we, too are humans. We can't do things perfect all the time, but that surely doesn't mean that we're not good at those things! The girls at my school spread so many rumours about me. But just remember that your online friends will always have your back! I've been through all those things. In fact, my own best friend has spread countless rumours about me and caused the whole class to hate me, but I tried to forget the past and kept going on with my life.
Try to forget it, those people aren't worth your time, Penguin! Everyone can mess up from time to time and the people who underestimated you should realize it too. You're so talented, don't let others make you feel down!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean, I'm sorry this happened!