Sunday, January 22, 2017

Pink Chest, Diamond Challenge DE Update and Year of the Rooster Party Glitch

Good morning to me (and maybe you) and goodnight to the other side of the world!
Please, every day I have weird intros, so don't judge me. Got it? Good! 
Now there's a lot to share with you today. I went to the Year of the Rooster Party today and took screenshots, so I'll make a post about that later. But let's get into the new item first. You can find the returning Pink Chest in Jam Mart Furniture today!
I like the Friendship Day/Valentine's items. They're all pretty well designed.
Also, the Daily Explorer hasn't updated today, but there is still an active Diamond Challenge that you can still enter. This is the other latest post from it, and it's from yesterday.
 And guess what now? We're getting into the interesting part!
Since I went to the Year of the Rooster party, here is the Pet Rooster I designed.
Finally,  noticed something a little odd at the party. There is a shop there that sells Rooster items, but just look closely at the items on display there.
If you saw it, you'd know that the items are still Monkey ones. AJHQ didn't update it from last year, and now there are still Monkey items at a Rooster Party! I thought this was an interesting glitch (well, it's not really a glitch, but still) to share with you.
Anyways, that's all I ave for this post! I'll be posting again soon with the Year of the Rooster Party screenshot. But until then, I'll see you all later.

No comments: