Saturday, January 21, 2017

Heart Welcome Mat, DE Update and New Secret Shark Couch

Okay, okay, I get it. I didn't post on Friday! I'm being a little lazy with my posts this month. I am sorry for it. I have a serious problem with procrastinating now. It is absolutely uncontrollable. I haven't even been myself when I procrastinate! I have important things to do like homework, post, etc. However, lately, I have been waiting until the last moment to do it. This usually leads to me getting my homework done but with no time to post. That's what's been happening, and I am truly sorry about it. From now on, I really have to get help with it.
Let's move on from my problems, though. It's time to do another real update post! Here is the new item today.
This is pretty cool and goes along with the new Valentine's theme. 
Also, here is the latest Daily Explorer update released today.
AJ Academy is always cool to read.
Finally, along with the latest update, there was a new secret item released. You'll have to go to the Winter Palace den. Once there, go to the bottom right, and you'll be in this area!
Then click on the Shark Couch, and you can buy it. 
The secret items are fun to search for, and I'm glad AJHQ still makes them. What's your opinion on them?
And yeah, that's all I have for this post. I hope you enjoyed it, and yes, from now on, I'm going to try and post much more frequently, just like I used to! Until my next post, though, this is goodbye.

No comments: