Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hockey Sticks, Daily Explorer Update and First Jamaa Journal Sneak Peak of 2017

Hey guys! Welcome back to my next post!
I've been pretty busy all day, but luckily, I can stay up a little bit later tonight. Now that I have school again, it's going to be hard to spend more time with buddies. But don't worry, I'll be playing much more during the weekdays.
Now, here is the newest item in stores today:
Speaking of Hockey, I've been meeting with my friends after school at an ice pond. There is a pod near our school, and due to the cold weather, it froze over. Many people go there and have fun on the ice. It's cool, and the best part is it's not against the rules. They allow us to go there.
And here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 Now it is the time for the best part of this post. Recently, AJHQ released a new sneak peak for the update coming tomorrow (we had to wait an extra week for this, so it better be good!)
According to this, it seems like we're going to get another adventure tomorrow. It might be a much more important one with a better meaning, too. Still, I hope AJHQ releases a new land soon...
Yeah, that's all I have for now. I hope you enjoyed this post, and I'll see you all soon!

No comments: