Thursday, January 5, 2017

The First Update of 2017: Arctic Foxes Return and A New Adventure Arrives

Hey again! Today has been a pretty bad day for me. I brought my Ipod to school, but lost it. I got it back during my 5th period class. I was worried the whole day. Also, I messed up pretty bad on a few assignment and got a bad grade. It made me angry, but none of this is going to stop me from posting today. Let's start, then!
Today is obviously another update day- it's even more obvious because AJHQ wouldn't wait 4 weeks- and this is what they released.







Okay, in all honesty, I did not like this update. The only new thing we got was an adventure and a pet (which they almost always release nowadays). It's pretty annoying... you'd think for the three week wait we could've gotten more than just a single adventure. Everything else is returning or travelling, or on sale. And at the end, there's your advertisement included in every update. 
There is already a video proving that the new animal is a Sheep, though. As the Jamaa Journal said, you'd have to play the new adventure to find out. Skip towards the end of the video below to see the prizes.
Shopking confirmed that the new animal is, in fact, a Sheep. But who didn't know that already?
Finally, I'll include it. Here's the Daily Explorer update.
 Yeah... this update wasn't the best in my opinion. But it's still only the first of many in 2017. Hopefully this year we can get many new features and interesting lore. Anyways, I have to go now. I have so much homework, studying and reading to do it's unbelievable! I'll see you guys later, then.

No comments: