Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Snow Shovel, Some Fish Name I Can't Pronounce and New Loading Screens

Okay, hey guys, I am finally back.
Yesterday, well, it's one of the worst days so far of my school year. I don't want to explain what happened, but it seriously annoys me so much. It probably changed everyone's perspective of me. You see, if you mess up on something, everyone will suddenly judge you for it. It's just how school works. That's another reason why I hate it right now, besides homework.
Anyways, today, I am feeling more like posting. So I'm finally back and ready to do an update post! I am sorry for taking yet another break, but my life sucks currently. I won't let it bring me down, though, because nothing can. I really mean that, too.
Now, here is the newest item in stores. I (think?) it's new.
Secondly, here is the Daily Explorer Update. I really can't pronounce the name of that fish, though!
 I am serious, though... if you can pronounce that I'll be surprised. I couldn't, but somebody else might be able to.
Finally,  bet nobody has really noticed this, but there are now new loading screens. They were the same ones for a while but now we have the regular winter ones again.
Now the next ones will probably be for Valentine's Day. I wish it was summer right now, though, because I miss playing outside at this point. It's been cold for me every day, and it's hard not to slip on the ice. I usually like winter, but right now, I don't.
And yeah. That's the end of this post. I hope I made this an enjoyable post, and you can return soon for me. For now, this is goodbye!

2 comments: