Sunday, January 8, 2017

Frozen Bush, Daily Explorer Update and New AJ Drama

Okay, okay, I'm finally back and doing a proper update post again. It's the beginning of the year still, and I can't let you all down. This year for the AJ Spring is going to be awesome. I really hope this blog reaches 100,000 views in 2017, too. It would be amazing! For now, I'm going to continue posting as usual. I am still sorry that I didn't post on Friday or have a good post yesterday. This week has been... well, weird for me. But let's forget it all and start this post. I have a lot to share with you guys. 
So, first of all, here is the newest item in stores. It's based on the winter theme, and it's just in time, too- I have snow outside.
Then here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Now, recently, Julian2 has been speaking about a new Phantom Fortress land. But now Lovewthsongz, another AJ Youtuber, has made a video saying that he was lying about it.
Yeah, now there is more drama probably going to happen. I'd side with Julian here because he didn't actually know if it was real, despite the video clip. But I'm in the Blogger Community and not the Youtube one! I am not getting involved in the drama or anything. It sucks and people shouldn't get into it.
And that's the end of this update post. I might post more later, but for now, goodbye!

No comments: