Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Animal Jam Tag by Ja983

Hi everyone!
I was just reading Lostfairy's latest post on her blog. She was doing Ja983's tag, and when it was over, she tagged me. For this post, I'll be answering the questions from that tag! Let's begin.

1) What was a cringey moment on Animal Jam?
For me, it was back when I was obsessed with trading.

2) What was a sad moment in Animal Jam? 
Pretty much every time a buddy quit, or when someone was upset.

3) What was a funny moment? 
I'm gonna have to go with trolling aldaners... lol.

4) What was a very exciting time?
Oh god, I don't know how I'll choose this. I've had hundreds of exciting times on Animal Jam. I might have to go with Christmas time on AJ. I have many great, exciting experiences on Animal Jam during December- especially with buddies.

5) What was a frustrating time?
This is easy. Whenever I can't find the time to get on Animal Jam and post about updates. What is this called? Yep, procrastination.

6) What was a scary time?
Well, I haven't really experienced many scary things. But I was a little worried that Mightysquad or someone would take over my account in 2015 lol.

7) What was a disturbing time?
I was once in Jamaa Township by myself, but out of nowhere, about five blackout wolves just appeared. It was pretty weird.

Who do I tag? Well, I usually just say anyone that wants to do it, and that's the case today.

That wraps up this tag! I hope you guys enjoyed it. I'll be back soon with another post, so stick around.

No comments: