Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 31: Mask

People of Jamaa, it's time for another episode of Items of Jamaa! This is another post I had planned for today. The topic of this episode is a very famous item- the Mask. Credits go to the AJ Wiki for this information!
- Originally released in Jam Mart Clothing during Beta Testing. 
- During Beta, there was a white mask with red eyes. People assume it was deleted.
- This mask is commonly called a "tiki mask".
- There are four other variations of the mask: one for freedom day, friendship day, night of the phantoms and springtime.
- If a Pig or Elephant wears a mask, the eyes appear at the top with swirls in the center.
- There is a magenta colored mask which is glitched.
- The Tan Mask is the rarest color, and it is considered by many to be one of AJ's rarest items. 

I hope you enjoyed this episode! Masks have always been a really cool item and I like their design. That's why I chose them for this post. But anyways, I'm going to end it now. I'll see you next time!

No comments: