Tuesday, July 11, 2017

New Template - El Dorado, the City of Gold

Hi people!
I just updated the template. I haven't updated it since May... I've been too lazy lol. But this time, the template is based on El Dorado. According to many stories, El Dorado was an ancient city of gold that many people tried to find. Those people usually died on their quest to discover it, though. For this template, I picture a young archaeologist trying to find the City of Gold, just to prove that his ancestors were searching for something real. However, he is being tracked by some grave robbers, who are in the government to make themselves look innocent, that want to discover it themselves. After a long and painful journey, the young man gets there first and has an amazing story to tell the world. 
I hope that wasn't too weird- but, you know, I always have to have stories behind my templates. I'm going to end this post now. I hope you enjoy this template!

No comments: