Thursday, July 20, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 32: Basketball

Hi guys! I'm back again for another post.
This post is going to be another episode of Items of Jamaa. The topic today is the Basketball den item. This item is probably one of my favorite den items. Before we begin, I want to give credit to the AJ Wiki for this information!
- It was first released in Jam Mart Furniture around June 2011.
- It is one of the few references to human sports on AJ.
- It was commonly mistaken as a beta before its return to stores.
- The basketball is a prize available in the Forgotten Desert.
- It was released again in March 2017. This was because March Madness, a college basketball tournament, occurred that month.

That's all I have for this episode! I hope you guys enjoyed it. Anyways, until my next post, this is goodbye.

No comments: