Wednesday, July 5, 2017

I Met Julian2?

Woah, I just had a rare experience!
I haven't posted for a few days, but I'm finally back. I've been pretty busy lately because of holidays and all that. But this isn't the main part of the post! I just randomly met Julian2 in the den belonging to pleasenosuddenmoves. 

This was a cool experience! In the first picture I was trying to be funny without being weird lol. I've honestly never met a "famous jammer" on this game before. I never expected to have a small conversation with one either. Also, he did mention that his picture would be posted on Instagram, so I'll look for that soon.
That wraps up this post! Comment your thoughts on this below. Anyways, I'll see you all next time!

3 comments:

Violet AJ said...

Wow! I remember one time I met Snowyclaw!

Lostfairy said...

Even though Julian2 is not my favorite famous jammer, that is still pretty cool! :D

Unknown said...

Oh. Im pleasenosuddenmoves xD