Friday, July 21, 2017

Tiki Trouble Adventure Screenshots/Tips

Hey everyone! I want to make this post as a little guide for the Tiki Trouble adventure. 
Firstly, when you enter the adventure, Tavie speaks to you about how there are pearls on the island that could drive phantoms from the ocean. 





After this, you're going to have to find ways to get pearls from Tiki Statues. I recommend following the arrows- they usually lead you to somewhere important. It could be a Tiki Statue or a place where required items can be found. Here is an example below.

Fruits can also be used in this adventure. Some Tiki Statues want fruit for their pearls. 
Now, what are the prizes? Below are the screenshots of what I got. Golden Wings were also a prize, but since they're a clothing item, I didn't place them in my den.


The items from left to right are: Tavie's Guitar, Pet Tiki Hut and Seashell Collection.
I have a pretty good opinion on this adventure. I like the way it was designed. It's also good for the summer season. What do you think about it? Comment below! I have to go now, but I'll see you all next time!

No comments: