Sunday, July 16, 2017

Reacting to Old Posts - Daily Post #27

Hey guys!
I'm probably going to be busy again today, but I can still do multiple posts. I might go to the Zoo soon, so this is the post I have planned for now. It is another "reacting to old posts"! 
So, today, I found a post from 2014. It is titled Daily Post #27. Here are the screenshots of it:


Okay, first of all, what do I mean when I state "it looks like it might be a beta item"? That's really confusing. That Jingle bell bracelet is definitely not beta. And secondly, when I said that the video didn't have proper "annunciation", I messed up bad. Check your spelling, younger me! It should be "enunciation". God, I was really cringey back then. 
Anyways, I have to go now and get ready for the zoo. I'll be back later, though! Until then, goodbye.

No comments: