Friday, July 7, 2017

Rose Table, New Secret Item in Sol Arcade and AJ Robot Clan

Hello fellow aliens!
Oops, never mind. Hopefully I didn't blow my cover- wait. I didn't say that. You know what, just forget that intro. I was being weird. It's time for today's update post!
First of all, the new item is available at Jam Mart Furniture.
This is cool, but in real life, a rose would not support that glass. I am so logical, aren't I?
Secondly, with the new update, the Sol Arcade den was put on display for people to view. In it, a new secret item was released. It is the Antique Lamp. Find the green lamp in the bottom left and click on it! After that, you can buy it.

Finally, I was just randomly strolling through Jamaa Township when I noticed three people speaking weird robot languages.
What, is this the robot clan? I still can't get over the nose picking clan I saw a long time ago though lol. But these are always weird to spot. I really wanted to see a bunch of random people dressed as robots doing this. That would've drawn more attention.
I have nothing else to post about now, so I hope you enjoyed! Until next time, goodbye.

No comments: