Friday, July 7, 2017

Items of Jamaa, Episode 30: Tan Carpet

Hey guys!
I have a few posts planned for tonight and this is one of them. This time, I'll be doing another episode of Itemw of Jamaa. The topic today is Tan Carpet! All information is from the AJ Wiki.
- It is one of the few non member floors.
- It was formerly available at Jam Mart Furniture during Beta Testing.
- The design of this carpet has changed over time.
- The Brown Tile is currently available in stores and looks exactly similar to Tan Carpet.
- The Tan Carpet is a possible prize in The Forgotten Desert.
- In 2012, there was a glitch where the tan carpet would show up as a big blob in Castle/Small house dens.

I honestly do like Tan Carpet because it is available to all Jammers. I just wish AJHQ would release more options for Non Members and their floorings/walls. Anyways, that's all for this post! I'll see you all next time.

No comments: