Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Reacting to Old Stories (A Jammer's Dream)

Okay, I'm back again!
This post will be another reaction from me. About a year ago, I started a series called "A Jammer's Dream". Looking back at it now, I realize how horribly written the stories were. I eventually quit writing the series because of how bad it seemed. Many other bloggers have stories 10x better than a Jammer's Dream ever was. Now, I will admit, my writing skills have increased a lot since then. So let's go ahead and react to how bad the "books" I wrote were. I won't be reacting to the whole thing, though; I'll just react to the prologue.
Whew! First of all, I think this prologue lacks a ton of description. I also hate the fact that this prologue (and the story itself) never mentions anything about the world of Jamaa. Sure, I'm going to understand the story! Oh, wait- where does this take place again? Why are there talking animals bullying each other over items that don't exist in the real world? And what are alphas? There are so many unanswered questions here. I'll also admit the fact that I wrote each part in a short period of time. The editing was bad and many mistakes were left throughout the story.
Comment your thoughts on A Jammer's Dream below. I've honestly been thinking about making more stories for this blog. What if I did a newer version of A Jammer's Dream? Tell me what you think below. Anyway, that's all for this post! I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you next time.

No comments: