Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Chest of Gems, Rocky Mountain Land Idea and Crystal Sands Hidden Waterfall

People of Jamaa, it is Penguin here for another post!
I just finished writing two other posts earlier: a Tag and Reacting to Old Stories. This post now will be for the updates. So let's get into them! The new item is available for purchase at Jam Mart Furniture.
The Chest of Gems is really cool. Can you tell why? The name should give it away. If you click on it, the chest will open to show hundreds of gems.
Items like this are always cool to have.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I could be going on vacation soon. I might be going to a place next to huge mountains. (After all, those places are my favorite vacationing spots) However, on Animal Jam, there are no current mountain lands. I don't really consider Mt. Shiveer one because it is more of an Antarctica themed land. I'm talking about a land like the Rocky Mountains, or Yellowstone national park. And that's what the land below looks like. It is in the top left corner of AJ's world map.
I really wish AJHQ would add a land like Yellowstone. It'd be cool to visit and we might get more animals based on it! 
Lastly, I just noticed there's a small waterfall in Crystal Sands. No, it's not the one next to Ducky Dash. It's almost hidden behind a water slide.
Where do you think this goes? It could go down to the next waterfall by Ducky Dash, but I'm not sure. What if it went to those underground tunnels everyone speculates about? 
This update post is coming to a close now. Hopefully, these ideas got you thinking! I have to go now (for dinner), though I'll be back soon. Until then, goodbye!

No comments: