Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Mechanical Fountain, Jammer Wall Changes and Den Maze

People of Jamaa, I'm back again or another post!
I stayed home today and did nothing at all. It was rainy all day and I just wanted to relax. I'm ready to make this post, now, so let's begin!
Over at Jam Mart Furniture, there's a new item in stores called the Mechanical Fountain.
The next part of this post is about the new Jammer Wall changes. They have finally been released and available to the public.
What is new with the Jammer Wall? You can now add "selfies" of you Animal, post comment on a post'it note, like Jammer Walls, add stickers to Jammer Walls, count your JW views and see your reply history. Whew, those are a lot of changes. Comment your opinion on them below!
Finally, I just watched a new video by Julian2 about the best dens. In the video, he shows a clip of ajmazestart's den. It is a maze of AJ dens with multiple portals. You have to guess which portal will lead you to the next den. You keep doing this until you reach the end! However, if you click on the wrong portal, you'll have to restart. Once again, the den is ajmazestart. Here is a picture that explains the rules (in the fist den).
Anyways, that's all for the update post today! I have to go now. I'll be back next time!

No comments: