Monday, July 24, 2017

Extra Salty Rare Popcorn and New AJ App

Hey everyone! 
I'm back today and finally on the posting schedule again. I was really busy all weekend and I apologize for it.
Today is Monday, and that means there's a new rare in stores. But this time, it's a really unique item.
This item is called "Extra Salty Rare Popcorn". I think it's the only rare item not to actually begin with the word "rare". It's also NM, which is good. I do like the idea of it, though. Comment your thoughts on today's rare below!
Secondly, Aparri recently released a video about a new AJ app. Apparently, it makes getting onto AJ much easier. You can just get on your computer and click on the AJ logo. 
I think this idea would be good, but it'll probably have problems when it is released.
Anyways, that's all for the update post today! I hope you enjoyed. Until my next post, goodbye.

No comments: