Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Summoning the LOST JAMMER! (Clickbait)

Hey guys! I bet you're pretty excited for the post today by the title! We'll get to that part later, though. 
Yesterday, I was busy with my mom's birthday. I was trying to be with her all day instead of on the computer. I couldn't really post, and I didn't even feel like it. (You're probably thinking "Penguin- stop making up excuses". I understand that, because I haven't really made an update post for a few days.
But I am here again, and this will be an update post. The new item is available at Jam mart Furniture for 500 gems!
Okay, so for the rest of today's update post, I'll be going around Jamaa looking for interesting sites. I have tow experiences to share with you. The first one was at a Magic School for people to "enhance their control over powers."

After this, I left. That place just got boring too fast.
The next experience was much cooler. Look at what I spotted in Jamaa!

This is all I got of the experience, but then the den was locked. Maybe they thought I wasn't worthy to see the last-lost- wait... they said "last"... so "last jammer".
That's all for the update post today! I hope you enjoyed reading about my weird experiences today! I'll be back later with more posts.

No comments: