Thursday, July 20, 2017

Mechanical Window, Featured Masterpieces and AJ Trivia Quest Idea

Hi everyone! I'm back today for another update post. There's a lot of new ideas I have for the post this time.
As always, we will start out with the newest item in stores. It can be found in Jam Mart Furniture!
Okay, I have a new idea for certain update posts now: I will be including featured masterpieces sometimes. Whenever I do these, I'll show screenshots of my favorite masterpieces. They have to be different every time, though! Here are the three masterpieces I'm sharing with you today.


All of these are absolutely amazing. A lot of time and effort were put into each and I think each design is cool.
Finally, I have a new AJ idea. What if there was a trivia quest? Questions would be scattered across Jamaa for people to answer. After you complete a set of questions, you'll get a prize. Then a new set of questions will appear around Jamaa for you to answer.  personally think this would be a good idea because a) it would be educational, and b) it would get jammers to do it for the items. If a rare prize could be won, I'm sure many people would try and answer the questions. What do you think?
I'm going to end this post there. I hope you enjoyed! Until next time, goodbye.

No comments: