Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Mechanical Wall Crest, My Favorite AJ Den Animation and Tunnel Conspiracy

Hey guys!
I'm back again for another update post. Nothing has really changed for me worth noting, so let's get right into it. The new item can be found at Jam Mart Furniture.
Secondly, I have a new favorite animation for dens. I already knew about this, but the tunnel machine in Graham's Observatory is pretty cool.
It moves up and down. I really like all of the machines in this den!
Finally, I have a new conspiracy: could AJHQ be hinting at the fact that underground tunnels exist in the game? In the new den, a tunnel was placed in the bottom. The water in it also leads me to think that it may connect to all the secret tunnels under Jamaa. I know this probably isn't true, but what do you think of the theory?
I have to go now, but I'll be back soon. Until then, goodbye!

No comments: