Thursday, July 6, 2017

Jamaa's Latest Update - Pandamonium Wild Weekend

Hiya people!
Recently, a new update just came out today and it was completely based on Panda Items. Yep, those same ones that were released in stores earlier. I already expected those to return because I knew AJHQ accidentally released them at the time. Now, they are available all weekend. 






Pet Pandas are now in stores. I'm not surprised- we always get new pets now. And guess what? Yet another new animal is coming soon. I'm not surprised either. The cycle is just about to continue. However, I'm not going to complain this time. AJHQ has been releasing more interesting features lately (ex: Call of the alphas) and sometimes they probably just want to release their regular stuff like new animals. 
I'm gong to end this post here. I hope you enjoyed and I'll be back later!

No comments: