Monday, July 10, 2017

Rare Pearl Necklace and Reacting to Another Cringey Post

Hey guys!
It is pretty late now but I'm still making this post. Also, tomorrow I won't be at boys and girls club, so I plan on publishing several posts then. 
Nothing has rally changed lately, so let's just get into the updates! The new item, which is a rare, can be purchased at Jam Mart Clothing.
For the next part, I want to do something a little different for update posts. I'll be reacting to an old post from 2014! Here are the screenshots I took of it. (By the way, you can view the post by clicking here.) 

First of all, that outfit looks like a lunatic clown that just escaped the insane asylum. Why were my outfits back then so horrible? Then I also took a screenshot of Hiya speaking about The Voice AJ. Carrot04, a great friend of mine who I wish still played often, originally created the episodes. It was like The Voice, a singing competition where the judges turn their chairs around for singers. This is pretty funny thinking about it now lol. I tried to bring it back last year just for fun, though. Honestly, it was weird, but I have great memories from it. 
If you didn't read the post, these screenshots were taken from an old post of mine from 2014. I took them at my 1,000 views party. I can only remember Nafaria9, Carrot04, Hiya67912, Arcticpenguin661 and (I think- I'm not for sure) awesomepanda868.
That's all I have for this post! I don't have the time to post much of anything else, but that's why I'm taking tomorrow off from the club. Until then, though, goodbye!

No comments: