Sunday, June 19, 2016

Award Podium and Artistic Den

HIYA JAMMERS ITS ME THE DUDE THAT POSTS ON THIS BLOG AND TODAY I AM HERE TO TELL U ABOUT WUT IS NEW IN JAMAA AND THE OTHER STUFF THAT I USUALLY POST ABOUT SO YEA U BETTER READ THIS
Or else.
Don't you just love my bad-grammar intros? They're are actually funny, aren't they? Hehe...
Anyways, since I deleted an old draft post, this will be the 500th post on The Animal Jam Spring. That's a pretty big milestone because we're now halfway to 1,000! If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be posting, so I'd like to thank you very much. And now, here is the new item in stores.
I bet this item will be helpful for Fashion Shows.
When I was looking around Jamaa for something interesting, I found this den with a bunch of masterpieces.
I especially like this one, though:
This is the Jammer that owns this den. I don't know if they made all this art, but congratulate them anyways for working so hard at making it/collecting them!
Finally, don't forget about this week's diamond sale. Since it's Sunday, make sure to go and buy a Snow Leopard before they aren't on sale anymore!
Alright, that's all for this post, but I'll be posting more things later today as a small "celebration" for reaching 500 posts. I'll see you guys later!

No comments: