Thursday, June 30, 2016

Pixelated Fence + Mysteries of the World Video

Why hello there JAMMERS! I am CURRENTLY talking like AJHQ because I use CAPITALS for ALOT of my WORDS! Well, I guess I shouldn't do that this whole post... but anyways, here is the newest item in stores.
AJHQ has been releasing a lot of pixelated items lately just for the Pixel Place den.
Also, I was at the Freedom Party today and here are some of the newest items in shop there:

I personally like the Ice Pop Stand because I can get Popsicles anytime I want now! My dream has finally come true.
And now, here is the Daily Explorer update. Today we have another News Crew. I really want to win a News Crew contest one day, but I doubt it'll ever happen.
 I have another video I'd like to show you guys. I always find these interesting because they display tons of cool information to you.
I hope you enjoyed the video!
I just realized that I have 50 posts this month including this one, and that makes me think that next month (July) I could set a goal. Next month, I'd like to at least have 60 posts. I've been trying my best this year to post as often as possible, and since we're only half way through with the year and I've already passed the amount of 2015 posts, the goal to post alot is becoming more possible. Also, this year MANY more people have been commenting on this blog, along with the regulars. I wanted to thank everyone that views this blog, comments, and helps out. Without you guys, I wouldn't be where I am right now. I'm thankful for all of my friends and viewers, and you guys are the only reason I play this game.
This post has become kind of "inspirational" or whatever, so I think it is time to end it. I might post something later, so keep viewing. Until my next post, this is goodbye for now.