Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Make Music Day and RIM Page

Hello my friends. Today is a special day, well, at least that's what AJHQ says. It's Make Music Day! Oh, and I also updated this blog's template. Do you guys like it? Anyways, in celebration of today's event, AJHQ made a Daily Explorer post announcing something cool:
So yes, there are special items being sold today at the Jam Session party. Make sure to go there and pick them up! I will be posting about them later because currently the Jam Session Party is not being held.
Another cool thing going on is that I just made a RIM Page with the new template. It will display every Rare Item Monday from here on out. I hope it will be helpful years on for Rarity Scans and for people that want to know the history of items.
And speaking of the new template- tell me what you guys think. I decided to do a crystal-themed template for some reason. These templates literally take me HOURS to do because I have to find a perfect song to go with the themes. For this crystal template I wanted something mythical. Oh, and this is why I'm posting so late- I was working on the template all morning. Also, I'm not going to boys and girls club today, either.
I think that's all for this post, I might seem a little down if you see me... I'm going through some personal issues with my family. But hopefully everything will turn out alright and my life will go on as normal. Anyways, I'll see you guys later. I'll post those new items today, too. Okay, this is Penguin saying goodbye from the other side- again.

1 comment:

purple said...

I really like the idea for the RIM page. The thumbnail is really beautiful. I hope your family gets through their issues, I also have a few family problems going on recently. ^_^'