Saturday, June 4, 2016

Mysteries of Jamaa Township

Hiya Jammers, it's once again Saturday. And it's the last Saturday of my school year. Anyways, I logged onto my Powerschool this morning (where your grades are at for my school district) and I had a B in Social Studies. Now I know that I had all A's in that subject and it now says I got a C on the final test. I did not get a C, my Social Studies teacher even handed the papers back and I had an A! I emailed him and told him about what happened, and he hasn't responded yet. I just hope it is fixed before report cards come because that just wouldn't be fair.
Moving on- here is the new item in stores.
A Box Lamp? I want one of these in real life so badly. 
Secondly, remember how I said that Liza could live in the small hut in Jamaa Township? Well, I just realized that it could be true. There's BAMBOO surrounding the hut and pandas do eat that...
I can't believe I never realized there was Bamboo there.
And here's another mystery I never realized was in Jamaa Township. What do you think these buildings could be? 
There's one more awkward thing I'd like to show you. Why aren't these games designed like the regular arcade games?
I guess that wraps up this part of the post, so here is the Daily Explorer update.
 Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this post; the one I will make on the AJ Community today will be very similar. That's all for this post- I'll see you guys next time.

No comments: