Thursday, June 30, 2016

3 Ways To Earn Gems Fast

I'm back once again for another post, and since I've already done today's updates, this post will be different. Right now I will be showing you 3 ways to earn gems really fast in Animal Jam. I got the idea for this post from Nafaria9, but this is my own version and my opinion on how you can get your paws on those gems. Anyways, let's start the post!

Playing Falling Phantoms
Falling Phantoms gives you tons of gems each round depending on your placement. 

Trading Diamonds for Gems
If you have enough Diamonds, you can get rich with gems.

Recycling Unwanted Items
You can get tons of Gems from recycling items. Also, some items can recycle for more gems than you bought them for, so keep your eyes peeled for glitches!

I hope this was helpful, and good luck to anyone trying to get gems! I'll see you guys in my next post. 

2 comments:

purple said...

I like to keep playing "Training Grounds" a couple of times. This helps a lot of you want gems fast.

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

I've actually been in need of gems lately, so thank you for the tips! Also isn't it weird how it has the ".00" after the amount of diamonds..? I mean is there a way to have only a portion of a diamond!?