Sunday, June 12, 2016

Independence Day Fashion Show

So, I think that by now all of you know that the 4th of July (Independence Day) for the USA is right around the corner. Yay, that means fireworks! But anyways, for this celebration I'll be hosting a Fashion Show like I did last year. There's really no rules except for you have to dress your animal with an Independence Day theme to it. Even though some people aren't from the USA, it's still fun, right? Okay, send your entries to sidney78910@gmail.com! 
Entries are due by Friday, June 17th, and voting will begin on Saturday, June 18th.
Good luck to everyone that enters! Tell your friends about this competition, please. Oh, and there will be a prize for the winner. I've got to go now because Blogger is becoming really laggy for me, so see you later.

3 comments:

Swirlshine said...

Shoot, I can't use e-mail. Any other way I can show you my animal?

Penguin55544 said...

Yes! You can keep that animal for your player card and I'll eventually see it. Also, if I don't you can just come to my den to show me when I'm on.

Swirlshine said...

Alright! I'll tell you when I have an animal ready!