Sunday, June 26, 2016

Social Experiment: Is It Fair?

Hey Jammers... I recently just watched a Video by Neon AJ. Here it is:
And this then gave me an idea. I'll be doing this experiment myself on two people. (All credits for this idea go to Neon AJ, and the person she got this idea from, Cocotrolls) 
Here was the first result:


I was actually surprised... most people would decide to try and scam.
And here's the second result.


Woah, that's two GOOD Jammers in a row! I honestly wasn't expecting these kind of results. I guess there's still a little bit of hope left for the AJ Community. 
That's all for this Social Experiment, I'll see you guys in my next post. Remember to "be a Jammer, not a Scammer".

2 comments:

Lostfairy said...

Wow, that is so bad! That one fox was so sure of themselves. XD And then that snow leopard... Man, I loved it when neon said, "One more thing, you just got caught on camera." XD Those guys must have had their hearts beating faster when they saw that...

☀2fangwolf AJ☀ said...

People can be really unfair. That's sadly how it is everywhere- whether it's on AJ or in real life. But at least there are some good people out there who do the right thing. (: