Monday, June 6, 2016

The Grades Misprint

Okay, I know that I have straight A's, but recently my Social Studies teacher made a mistake and gave me a C on the test. In my Powerschool (what we use to check our grades) I have a B in Social Studies and a C on our test. But he even told me that I got an A on the test, and I looked at it myself and it was an A. So he told me it was a misprint and he would fix it, but tomorrow is my last day of school and he still hasn't changed it. I just hope that it is changed soon and my report card doesn't show a B and a C because I should have all A's. Now, I'm not saying that a B is a BAD grade, but I'm just used to having all A's and it makes me a little mad. Have any of you had a similar incident? Comment what you think below; I've got to go now. 

1 comment:

gingy gingy said...

Been there, done that.

Last year this kid didn't get to go to the end-of-year incentive because his grade average was 0.01 points off all because his computer tech teacher did not enter his assignment in on time.

And this year I've gotten all straight A's, no A minuses, except for 4th quarter, because my lazy French teacher never graded our assignments. :/ He is such a flake.

It sucks when you are super intelligent and hard-working, but your teacher won't cooperate. >.<