Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pig TV and AJHQ Anti-Scamming Tips

It's pretty late right now, but at least I'm on Summer Vacation, right?
I stayed home today from Boys and Girls club because we're saving money for the Fourth of July. I just made a post about this one bully on AJ, and now I'm ready for today's real post. By the way I am sorry for not posting yesterday- if you forget in the morning, it's hard to post later because you put it off until the last moment. Because of that, I ran out of time. Anyways, I'll try my best not to. Now, here is the new item.
Also, here is the Daily Explorer update.


Here's that video that AJHQ shows us in the Daily Explorer:
I'm glad that AJHQ is finally realizing that Jammers still scam without the gifting system. Maybe they'll update the trading system to where it rates the rarity of your items and checks to make sure you really want to trade it. 
Anyways, that's all for this post, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

No comments: