Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Spikes in Stores?

Hiya Jammers!
I just heard the news that the famous Spiked Collars will be returning to stores for the update tomorrow. Now, thousands upon thousands of people have been freaking out about it. I actually think it would be funny to see all the Aldaner's reactions. But anyways, my point is, I doubt they will be the same ones. Just look at this picture:
Now, AJHQ clearly states that Eight NEW Colors will be for sale tomorrow. Yes, they said NEW colors. And these Spikes don't show a rare sign, and they have a blue tint. So don't worry, don't get overwhelmed if you care. They even say these Spikes will have a Diamond Icon, so you have nothing to worry about. They'll probably just turn out like the old Diamond Shop spikes. Anyways, that's all I wanted to post about for now, I'll see you guys later!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel like now the spikes will be worth less.

wolfy the wolf said...

honestly idk if its really or no cause i waited so long and there not here